I am so excited to say that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Trina (itsgoodtobecrazysometimes). It is my first ever award nomination and I am over the moon about it – which human does not like some good old validation? But seriously, a really big thank you and hug to Trina. Do check her out, she is a very funny and kind person and her positivity regardless of what life throws her way is inspiring. My favorite posts of hers are the parenting moments she shares, they will always leave you smiling and make your day. Here are a couple of my favorites:
1. Write a blog post about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blog post.
4. Nominate 5 to 11 other new bloggers who you think deserve this award and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
5. List these rules in your blog post.
Now onto the questions Trina asked me:
1. What film or TV programme sums up your life today?
Please do not judge me but I feel like the main lead Tanaka in the Japanese anime Tanaka-kun is Always Listless. All I have done today is lie in bed, eat Domino’s and watch TV and you can see the likeness to the character’s description below:
A listless student who is always dozing and acts exhausted when awake. He can sleep in almost any location, but prefers to be outside when he does so. His uncaring, sleepy nature forces Ohta (a fellow classmate) to carry him to and from multiple locations quite often.
2. What do you have to take with you when leaving the house? Continue reading