Read this if you are unsure whether you have a resting bitch face or got a really bad botox job in your sleep.
(Or sometimes called RBFS)
Symptoms are as follows;
- Looking like you’re about to kill someone when in reality you really like the gift you just received from Auntie Beth
- Getting asked about three “are you okay?” and four “period?” comments just by looking at someone during a conversation (obviously the latter doesn’t occur for men) (unless…)
- The inability to look interested without looking overly enthusiastic/ patronising/ sarcastic
- You are able make people feel awful, scared, boring, unwanted, unloved just by looking at them
- Not being able to tell the difference between your “man, I’m going to beat the crap out of you” face and your “wow, I find you really interesting. Please tell me more about your work in accounting” face.
- You don’t have wrinkles
- It is pretty much the only facial expression you have
- You could turn Medusa into stone
- You aren’t really sure what smiling is anymore, or…
View original post 86 more words