I am a terribly flawed human being. Like God must have sneezed and accidentally dropped me onto Earth instead of into the Recycling Bin. Yes, I am imagining God as a tech savvy 21st century netizen who creates us on a computer. Continue reading
“A man is what he thinks about all day long.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well in that case…
Wanted to share this amazing short story I just read! :)
And now I am even more wearier of blind dates!
We do blind dates right? Every one does blind dates, now that it’s become to easy to swipe right.
Thank you, Tinder.
However there exists fine line between an awkward date and one that has descended straight from hell. Here are some situations when you just know you should dial 911:
- His mom drops him to the venue promising to pick him up at 9
Thanks ma’am. And you should know I charge $13 an hour for babysitting.
- He smells like he hasn’t seen a bar of soap for ages
At least I know what to get you for your birthday.
- He takes you home to introduce you to his lancet collection
That’s definitely something you should’ve mentioned in your bio dude.
- He proposes you for marriage.
Umm..Thanks but no thanks.
- He wants to click pictures of you as ‘evidence’ to show his buddies.
The last time I checked this was NOT an episode…
View original post 92 more words
Every traveler, beginner or veteren, needs to read this!
Read this if you are unsure whether you have a resting bitch face or got a really bad botox job in your sleep.
(Or sometimes called RBFS)
Symptoms are as follows;
- Looking like you’re about to kill someone when in reality you really like the gift you just received from Auntie Beth
- Getting asked about three “are you okay?” and four “period?” comments just by looking at someone during a conversation (obviously the latter doesn’t occur for men) (unless…)
- The inability to look interested without looking overly enthusiastic/ patronising/ sarcastic
- You are able make people feel awful, scared, boring, unwanted, unloved just by looking at them
- Not being able to tell the difference between your “man, I’m going to beat the crap out of you” face and your “wow, I find you really interesting. Please tell me more about your work in accounting” face.
- You don’t have wrinkles
- It is pretty much the only facial expression you have
- You could turn Medusa into stone
- You aren’t really sure what smiling is anymore, or…
View original post 86 more words