Ever wonder at times if God is playing a prank on you? Or you are getting weird retribution for something you did in the past? There are times where I think God has a sense of humour or Karma is high and these are some of them:
1. I drank out of the milk carton directly all the time and it used to annoy my mother immensely but I didn’t care… and now I have lactose intolerance. Mom are you happy now?
2. I got booted off an overbooked flight not too long ago and as compensation I received a free roundtrip flight voucher. So much for using it for a holiday since my father had to use it to fly out and see me while I was in the emergency room in another continent.
3. I used to make fun of a friend for her clumsiness but luckily she hasn’t hurt herself, just fallen a couple of times. I managed to sprain my right foot 4 times and my left foot once… In the span of ten weeks… Needless to say, I am no longer in a position to make fun of other people’s clumsiness.
4. I laugh at another friend all the time because she always spills something on her clothes when she eats or drinks. Nothing a little hand sanitizer and tissue can’t fix. But then I irreversibly stained two of my favorite white t-shirts within a week – one with salad dressing and the other with pomegranate juice. Note to self: I am clearly not meant to eat healthily.
5. I needed to take a pizza out of the oven and I made sure to put a glove on my right hand to take the baking tray safely out of the oven… But then I used my bare left hand as well to put the burning hot tray on the table.
Okay maybe the last one was more because of my stupidity than anything else.