Just sharing a few jokes…
1. I don’t think I am insane but my three-legged rainbow-tailed unicorn roommate disagrees with me.
2. Everyone thinks Maths is difficult but English is the tricky one – it’s French half the time! Rendez-vous and fiancé! At least Maths doesn’t include hidden bits of Biology.
3. “SMS: Need a second job? Apply at Dominos Pizza!” It’s amazing how Dominos knows that being a freelance graffiti artist doesn’t pay very well.
4. Context matters… that’s why I hate IQ tests. Like, 10 out of what? 10/10? 10 out of 20? WHAT?!
5. Shakespeare said that a rose, called by any other name, would still be as sweet. Well, my wife Rose wasn’t very sweet when I called her Emma in bed last night.